A question asked by WholeSale-Lots-Online: How can someone visiting US get funds for breast cancer treatment?
My mother is visitng USA and noticed a lump in one breast. She does not have any insurance.

I am looking for any financial, funding or insurance related help that I can get to pursue her diagnosis here. Kindly post your suggestions to my question and I will greatly appriciate it.

The No 1 answer:

Answer by cathygirl32
First of all a prayer to your mom and her family. A very informative website,http://www.breastcancer.org/, and also try Avon (yes the perfume and makeup gurus). They may have a grant that she qualifies for. There are many out there if you are willing to do the work in looking for them.

Provide your own answer to this question below!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Diigo
  • MisterWong
  • MySpace
  • Propeller
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Tagged with:

Filed under: Breast Cancer

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!