A question asked by rojo: I need info on paying for breast cancer treatment?
My aunt was recently diagnosed with breast cancer she is 62 yrs old. My aunt and uncle retired last year (my uncle is 64) and don’t have health insurance, and don’t know how they are going to pay for the chemo and radiation treatments. I’m doing research trying to find a way to help them out. So any info you can give me will help me. Thank You

The best answer:

Answer by Lisa
Apply for Medicaid. Even if they wouldn’t usually qualify, they have a program for patients who need therapies that pay for treatment that exceeds their income. They sound like they may qualify for Medicare, which is for retired folk.

What do you think? Leave you answer below!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Diigo
  • MisterWong
  • MySpace
  • Propeller
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Tagged with:

Filed under: Breast Cancer

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!