A question from Ntare WA NTHERERU: What are the immediate symptoms of breast cancer?
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF BREAST LUMPS TURNS OUT TO BE BREASTCANCER IN YOUNG LADYS?

Most comprehensive answer:

Answer by anatolia
there are no symptoms, beside the lumps. about 40% of lumps turn out to be cancer. the rest 60% aren’t dangerous.

Provide your own answer to this question below!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Diigo
  • MisterWong
  • MySpace
  • Propeller
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Tagged with:

Filed under: Breast Cancer

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!